High Clearance Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit | Ram w/ Superlift 2014-2022 Ram 2500 | 2013-2022 Ram 3500
Couldn't load pickup availability
Your Selected Product Fits These Vehicles
- 2014-2022 Ram 2500
- 2013-2022 Ram 3500
- This is a Dual Superlift steering stabilizer kit for the 2014-2021 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4WD
- Stabilizers help combat forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels, and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occurs from normal wear
- Pair of Superlift stabilizer cylinders, brackets, and all mounting hardware needed for installation.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
The Superlift High Clearance Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit includes dual Superlift cylinders, plus hardware to relocate the cylinders in-line, and above the tie rod, to provide improved protection from rocks and other hazards.
The Superlift cylinders feature increased oil capacity, for cooler operating temperatures and less fade, plus valving tailored to meet the demands of heavier tires/wheels and aggressive terrain.
Boots, if desired, are purchased separately. Superlift shock boots also fit these cylinders.
A steering stabilizer is basically a shock absorber for your steering system. It allows unrestricted gradual movement but resists sudden shock. Stabilizers also combat other forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occur from normal wear.
Most vehicles are factory equipped with a stabilizer, yet like most factory shock absorbers, they are barely adequate and have a limited service life. Look for signs of oil leakage where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Difficulty level: 1 of 5