Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein Shocks OR Fox® Shocks:
The coil sprung, solid axle RAM HD will always be a favorite of the SUPERLIFT NATION, and for good reason. The suspension platform is “lift friendly”, the drivetrain durable, and the Cummins® diesel provides more than adequate torque for larger tires.
Over the years, Superlift has established a reputation as the “GO TO” source for RAM HD suspension. So how did we earn this? Our ideal engine-specific coil spring rates and shock valving have something to do with it. As does the superb steering mannerisms that are a result of ideal caster settings, and correct track bar | pitman arm phasing. Properly addressing things that general go undressed by others, yet matter, like suspension compression travel control. It adds up. Let us show you just how satisfying your lifted RAM HD experience can be.
This Superlift lift kit is a complete replacement coil spring suspension lift kit for the 2007-2008 Ram 2500 | 3500 that provides 6 inches of lift height. This lift kit is available with the following shock options: Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein® 5100 Series OR Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks.
Front lift is via new, pre-set coil springs for Ram 2500 |3500. A drop pitman arm, for steering correction, works in concert with the track bar relocation bracket to ensure proper phasing. New Upper | Lower front axle-to-frame link arms restore factory alignment specifications. Front and rear suspension compression travel bump-stops are provided.
For rear lift, lift blocks are used it negate the factory front to rear nose-down rake. The lift kit is available with Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks OR Fox® Performance series 2.0 IFP Shocks.
Features | Benefits:
- Coil springs are pre-set to minimize settling
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents the steering wheel kick and stud bind
- Fabricated Brackets constructed from .25” thick plate steel
- Heavy-duty replacement upper and lower links maintain desired caster angle and feature greaseable Urethane Bushings
- Front | relocated Rear Compression travel stop brackets eliminate suspension over-compression
- Drop Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer | wandering
- Anti-sway bar drop brackets prevent sway bar pre-load
- Shock Options Available: Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks OR Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks (Front and Rear)
- Aligns to OEM specifications
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty