4in Jeep Lift Kit | 20-24 Gladiator JT | FOX 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
Couldn't load pickup availability
Your Selected Product Fits These Vehicles
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
- 2023 Jeep Gladiator Freedom
- 2021-2023 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
- 2020-2024 Jeep Gladiator Overland
- 2020-2024 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
- 2020-2024 Jeep Gladiator Sport
- 2020-2024 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
- 2023 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
- 2021-2024 Jeep Gladiator Willys
- 2021-2024 Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport
- This is a complete 4” lift kit for the 2020-2024 Jeep Gladiator JT including Rubicon
- Provides 4” lift height
- Dual rate front and rear coils, adjustable front track bar, front and rear sway bar links, bump stops, rear upper control arms, brake line brackets, carrier bearing spacer, and FOX 2.0 Reservoir shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the leveling kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
4 Inch Lift Kit – 2020-2024 Jeep Gladiator JT with FOX 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
Superlift’s Dual Rate Coil Springs 4 inch lift kits for the 2020-2024 Jeep Gladiator JT is the first 4 inch lift kit on the market with replacement dual rate coil springs that are location specific. Through specialized testing, Superlift’s engineers determined that the same coil spring rate cannot be used side to side. These new dual rate coil springs will provide excellent ride quality on-road while allowing more extension for off-road use. These new dual rate coils will also provide an even stance and long lasting durability.
Superlift’s all new Dual Rate coil springs will give your Jeep Gladiator the ride, stance, and durability it desires. Each Dual rate coil features a transition of two rate ranges that give you that ultimate ride on pavement with the flexibility and durability of off-road performance.
To complement these new dual rate Gladiator coil springs, the kit also includes front adjustable track bar, Fox Reservoir Shocks, compression stop spacers, and extended sway bar links. The Fox Shocks allows the maximum amount of extension travel without drive shaft bind and the compression stop spacers prevent tire rub during full compression.
- Made in the USA
- Front and Rear Dual Rate Coils
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Replacement Rear Upper Control Arms
- Available with shock relocation brackets or FOX 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
- Adds clearance for 37”+ tires
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Simple and super easy installation
- Dual Rate Coil maximize extension travel without “unseating”
- Increased Ground Clearance
- OE Like Ride Quality
- Adjustable Front Track Bar centers the axle
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy
- Compatible with factory stabilitrac® and anti-skid control features (No Problems or irritating dash lights)
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 3-4 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5