1.75in Ford Leveling Kit | 09-23 F-150
Couldn't load pickup availability
Your Selected Product Fits F Vehicles
- 2009-2023 Ford F-150
- This is a strut spacer leveling lift kit for the 2009 and newer Ford F-150 2WD and 4WD
- Provides 1.75” lift height
- Includes strut spacers
- Upper strut spacers and related hardware.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
This is the SUPERLIFT Level-It 1.75 inch Leveling Kit for the 2009 and newer Ford F-150 4WD/2WD. Built from quality materials; comes at a good price; truck looks great & has a more aggressive stance… great review.
SUPERLIFT's Level-It lift systems are the perfect solution for anyone wanting an economical and easy way to eliminate the factory nose-down rake on virtually all late-model trucks and SUVs. Whether it's simply leveling the truck's stance, making the room for a larger tire sizes & ground clearance or plus-sizing the tire & wheel package on the vehicle, Level-It components work with factory suspension components to achieve modest ride height gains Super-EZ install.
- Front: Upper strut mount extension (2); Supplied hardware for strut spacer;
- Rear: None
- Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Does NOT fit 2010-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor models.
NOTE: Lift spacer thickness & lift is not a 1 to 1 ratio due to the suspension geometry.
|33 x 12.5
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 2 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5